4 wd shift mortor electrical pins

I need to change the shift motor on my 44-05 transfer case. 97 explorer control trac.

There is a large rectangular electrical connector and I need to extract some of the pins to put in the connector on the new motor. The clutch and sensor wires go through the same connector as the motor unfortunately. What kind of pin extractor do I need? Molex etc?

...Larry

Reply to
Larry

Ashton Crusher

You just "pry" the cover off the female side where you will find little tabs that hold the pins secure. Just take a little screw driver, lift the tabs up and pull the wire

Reply to
JohanB