5.0L Ford Explorer drive unit timing

Hi, I have a 1996 Ford Explorer witha 5.0L V8. I had a bad drive unit, it had a bushing that was sqeeking. I have pulled it and now need to install the new one. How do i time it? Thanks, Autoreman

Reply to
autoreman

Drive unit?

You'll have to expand a little...

Reply to
Jim Warman

I believe you mean the camshaft position sensor it sits where a distributor used to sit.

I replaced m>Hi, I have a 1996 Ford Explorer witha 5.0L V8. I had a bad drive unit, it

Reply to
Fred 2