91 EB transmission problem and voltage problem

Recently my eb has been taking a second or two to engage into overdrive and also for a while i have been having voltage problems(using pwr windows affects the voltage bad). I have read articles that it is the alternator and voltage meter, but also read it could be a wiring harness grounding out somewhere. I know once my eb warms up it seems not to happen anymore. whats the deal with this thing, help. thanks jeremy.

Reply to
jerermy