91 EB vacuum lines & AC

I've noticed that whenever I break one of those very small vacuum lines made of plastic tubing, that my AC stops working.

I can find no connections between the vacuum system and the AC, so I'm starting to wonder if it's just coincidence that wheneve I fix a vacuum line, my AC starts working again.

Is there really a connection between these two systems that I dont know about?

Thanks for any and all help,

Mike

Reply to
Tiger