91 Explorer Adding a fuse.

I found a gadget that is plugged into a fuse slot and has two fuses on it. One is the normal fuse for the slot and the other allows adding a new one. Exactly what I need. Has anyone tried such a device? Will it fit under the fuse cover? I hate to take advantage of return privileges on something like this.

Reply to
Mike Painter

That's why they have return privileges. I have used that piggyback arrangement on another car, but it had lots of room.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

For me, I have no problem buying something, finding it does not work and returning it. Buying it with the knowledge that it is an experiment is not the same.

Reply to
Mike Painter

The company has a return policy that is intended to allow for such events. If you are not comfortable with taking advantage of this policy, the just buy the little adapter and if it doesn't work then just toss it and consider the couple of bucks the cost of experimentation.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress