91 Explorer Inertia Switch

I purchased said Explorer as an insurance write-off. Minor rear end collission. Had it towed home and tried to start it. Wouldn't start, no fuel situation. In diagnosing discovered that there is an inertia switch that will trip in the event of a collision to shut the fuel pump off and needs to be reset after the collission. Mitchel On demand says the switch is under the dash to the right of the hump. I can't see anything except what appears to be a circuit breaker. It says the switch has a button that needs to be depressed to reset it. Can anyone give me a little more info on where precisely it is and what it looks like. Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve G

A better description is that it's under the carpet on the left side of the passenger footwell. Pull the carpet back andit will be quite obvious.

dr bob

"Steve G" wrote:

Reply to
dr bob