92 Electrical Problems

Two unrelated problems:

1) Gas gauge and tach quit working at the same time. Gas Gauge always shows empty. Tach is a little above mid-scale at idle and never shows an increase of more than 300 RPM. For about a week these problems were intermittent. A really good jolt (like a speed bump) could (but not always) make both start working again. Now they're inop all the time.

2) Power mirrors (both driver and passenger) only work two directions. I can move them left or up. Neither will move right or down. They quit working when I sprayed some ArmorAll in the general area. It was a spray not a stream and I immediately wiped the area.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot/repair will be appreciated.

Thanks!

-- fredman -

92 Explorer 79 Shovel (rolling basket case) (to reply, get rid of the spam)
Reply to
fredman