92 explorer brake question

I wonder if brake on an explorer sport 92 4x4 are the same as any other explorer 4x4 from the same year...some people told me that brake from an explorer 4x4 4 doors will not fit on a sport....is it right??

Reply to
videotron

The brakes (rotors, pads, drums, etc.) are the same. All parts have matching part numbers, no matter if it's a 2dr or 4dr. But make sure you don't take the rotors of '93 and later model. From '93 on the Explorer came with ABS and so needs different rotors.

"videotron" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:fRVFg.1931$% snipped-for-privacy@wagner.videotron.net...

Reply to
Jake B.