'93 Sport Electric Door Lock Question

I'm the original owner of a '93 sport in great shape and everything worked until recently. The passenger side door lock switch stopped working. Solenoid is good as I can still lock/unlock from my (driver's) side. How do I remove the black window/door lock control panel without destroying anything. I notice a small insert at the rear of panel but haven't tried to pry anything yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Steve

Reply to
Steve Reynolds

They just pry up. use a small screwdriver.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Thanks alot. Steve

Reply to
Steve Reynolds

Probably a bad switch. I found they are difficult to test, even with the wiring diagram.

Reply to
Ulysses

Reply to
Steve Reynolds