94 explorer hesitation when accelerating

I have a 94 explorer and it hesitates when accelerating, especially right after first starting it. I changed plugs, plug wires, fuel pump, air filter, oxygen sensor, and fuel filter. Any other suggestions.

Thanks

Reply to
kylo67

C.E.L on ?????????

if not, it's usually dirt related. clean your iac and maf sensors

Reply to
johanb

Johanb:

thanks for the info I,ll give it a try

thanks

Reply to
kylo67

JOHANB

Thanks again. I changed the MAF(mass air flow) sensor and it is working correctly again.

Great information!!!!!!

Reply to
kylo67

No problem, thanks for the follow-up

Reply to
johanb

I love it when folks post their results, especially when it solved the problem!

Reply to
Ulysses

I know, we try to help them saving money on high repair cost and most of them don't even bother to reply.....

This is 1 of the exceptions

Reply to
johanb