'94 XL Door Panel

I need a driver's door panel (interior) for my 1994 Explorer XL (NON power windows). Grey would be nice. I've been searching for this for a long time with no success. It seems crank window Explorers are quite rare. Any that I find have the same problem mine has-broken arm rest/door pull. I've been to ebay, all the wreckers referral services, google, etc etc...

Anyone have any ideas on finding one?

Reply to
Bob

There used to be someone selling replacement door pull assemblies on ebay as I recall. I've never seen replacement arm rest pads though.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

I fixed my door pull with a stip of metal cut from a coffee can used as a brace on the inside. It got a little misaligned but it's holding. One of those plumbing straps would probably work well too.

Reply to
Ulysses