95 Explorer AC Low Pressure switch Loca5tion ???

I need to charge the AC system but it is so low the compressor will not start. Where is low pressure switch located and how do I bi-pass to start compressor for charging ? Thanks.

Reply to
John

The clutch cycling switch should be close to the receiver in the low side line..... Simply unplug the switch and insert a jumper between the two contacts.

Jim Warman