95 Explorer Sport- No Go! And Sounds, Please Help!

I have a Explor sport 4x4, it is 4 speed manual with overdrive. There is no problem starting or anything, but when I try to go in anygear(R,1,2,3,4, or overdirve) with 4x4 engauged or not, I get no movment. And as there is no sound until the clutch is almost fully realed to where it begin to move, and it is a horrible noise followed by no movement at all, I just bought this it from a individual and like a week later this happens so now I have a hefty loan to payoff and still do ride. Before it stop moving sometime it was a little hard to get into second gear, and the clutch was a little difficult to depress.

Reply to
jmt420