96 Explorer XLT Good condition $2000

Leaving country need to sell 96 Explorer XLT 4x2 every option good condition.4.0L V6 with recent tuneup, brakes front and rear. It has been in California its entire time so no rust what so ever..I just moved to PA out side Philadelphia. All highway miles, does not smoke or use any oil. Mobil 1 in engine and BG synthetic in Trans. It runs great. Its white with tan interior. Miles are 162K Kelly BB is around $5000 from CA with no rust. $2000 firm snipped-for-privacy@aol.com I do have a couple photos i can email you.

Reply to
Boaart