96 Ford Explorer was stuck in mud and now no reverse ?? HELP

I was stuck in some mud after the storm and had to be towed out. It drove fine and then I left it for a few days. When I got back, it started fine with no problems, but has no reverse gear. It'll shift into nutral and drive, but no reverse... Anyone with some ideas?

Reply to
mr19th

Check your linkage and fluid levels.

Reply to
John Riggs

did u ever figure this out?....we have the same problem...

Reply to
Lynn