97 EB Air Ride Questions

Hello, I have a 97 Eddie Bauer with air ride suspension. I brought it into my local Midas to have the front end inspected because I was hearing a weird clunking noise. They brought it in and took a look and everything was fine except the daytime running light module was loose and knocking around.

When I got back in it to drive it home I couldn't believe how nauseous it felt driving around because every single little bump I hit it would continue to bounce and bounce. It is really annoying. From doing some reading is it safe to assume that there is a problem because the mechanic didn't turn off the air ride suspension before putting it up on the hoist? Any thoughts about what I can do?

Thanks Matt

Reply to
Matt Lance