97 Explorer...locks not working...options?

Two of my electric locks are not working on my 97 explorer...they are not responding to the "master switches on the driver?s door (or any swithces).....I think the motors/activators are shot

...anyone have any suggestions....any websites.

Dealers charge a heck of a lot for the repairs....Vehicle has 159,000 miles, runs great, but I do want to pour money into it.

I had some stuff stolen today, and I am tired of it.

Reply to
otter