'97 explorer speedometer bulbs: how to fix?

Is there an easy way to remove the speedometer and replace the bulbs?

Reply to
s_landa

I did mine on the 1996 explorer. It was straight-forward and documented quire clearely in the Haynes manual. Armed with my technical ability, I did my friends Crown Vic a month later. Not much different.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Scrutton

replying to s_landa, Bryan wrote: gotta remove the clusters cover they 9/32 size socket if im not mistaken.. then the cluster with 4 more screws... if you need replacement bulbs check out

got the best prices on the internet!! thank you -Bryan

Reply to
Bryan