97 manifold leak

I have a leak in the manifold.well its a tube that runs off the top of it anyway. When you look at the 5.0 its the left side Some kind of tube runs out of the top of the manifold. It has a connection on each end(like a water pipe) and has what looks like 2 vaccume lines running off of it. Does anyone know what this would be called. I need to go buy the part ,but I have no clue what it is called. Thanks

Reply to
Hammbone

Fred 2