98 Exp. Daytime running lights

All I have working on my 98 Explorer limited is my daytime running lights.My highbeams. Any body else with this problem

Reply to
Frank Baker

Reread your post a determne how much usable information is there. Since you have DRL, I'll ASSUME this is a Canadian car. I'd quote your message but to no avail.... Multifunction switches have been a problem on these but that is not to say that there can't be something else as the cause. Are the low beam filamets functional? Do the rest of the exterior lights function normally? Any other problems (big or small)

Information is the key element to resolving any concern...While there may be one prticular symptom that is aggravating, there may be other things unmentioned that aren't bothering you at this time.

Reply to
Jim Warman