98 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Climate Control

My climate control has started acting strange. It worked fine all summer, but the first time I needed heat it came on but would not regulate. Even with the temp down arround 60 it was still blowing hard and hot. I can turn the AC on Max and it will blow cool but still does not regulate. I turned the temp as high as it would go, then started bringing it down until I got to 70, I left it there for a few minutes and it started changing to cool, but just as it seemed to be working, it changed over to heat and, well you get the picture. Can anyone help?

Reply to
jlb1157