98' intake gasket

Hi everyone, Recently, when cold, around 30-32 degree and truck is cold, my Explorer runs very rough.When get warmer is fine. I replace EGR valve ,PVC and IAC valve but still does it. I assumed it must be the intake gasket. I've read about intake gasket's leak but I could not find diagram how to do the fix. Does anybody can help me locate this information? I'll be appreciated Thanks Dosio

Reply to
dosio

Dufey