98 SOHC belts and hoses

I asked my dealer for a quote on belts and hoses and got a quote of $90 for the belt, and 9 hoses at $325 total parts and over $200 labor. I didn't even know I had 9 hoses!! I'm in AZ where I don't want to skimp on replacement of rubber parts, but I am probably way late on having this maintenance done. The cost, however, seems extreme. Comments?

Reply to
Uncle Fester

Are you sure its $90 for the belt? I remember when I replaced my belt last year I purchased it fo $25 at the dealer.

Reply to
Mikepier