99 ABS light on after driving in slush/salt, 2nd occurence

After the recent snow here in the NY area, I drove through a lot of slush/salt on the road. A short time later my ABS light came on. This is the 2nd time this has happened. Last year under similar conditions, the light came on also. It went out after a few days. I'm hoping the same thing will happen again. Obviously this must be caused by the road salt contaminating a sensor or something. Does anyone know what it could be the problem?

Reply to
Mikepier