99 Explorer Power seat wiring

I just got two seats from a salvage lot for my 99 Explorer XLS. My original seat's were both manual. On these new seats, driver's side is power, passenger side is manual. On the driver's side seat, the wire harness for the power seat has two wires. Does anyone know which wire is positive and which is negative? One is solid black, the other has a stripe.

Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
Lance