99 Explorer Sport 4.0 SOHC starts better with Ethanol

My Explorer cranks over for about 4 - 5 seconds before starting if I put regular unleaded in the tank. When I switch back to 10% ethanol, it starts fine. After the engine does start with the regular unleaded, it seems to run fine, just takes along time cranking. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Brian

Reply to
millerman66