99' giving error code 37

my 99' is giving me a flashing code 3 7 from the airbag light. anyone know what this code means?

j.b.

Reply to
jb

The code means you should visit a shop that is qualified and trained in airbag system repair. These are pyrotechnic devices capable of injuring or killing you or an innocent bystander.

Sorry this is the only advice I am prepared to offer on SRS repair.

Jim Warman

Passenger side air back has a circuit malfunction: Shorted high/low...

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Thank you.