99 Limited - Radio Display works sometimes

Anyone seen this and know how to fix it? In addition to the radio station/CD track --- it's the clock

Thx, Dale

Reply to
dblanton

Check

Paul

If you're into doing it yourself or just buying a part to replace, I have fixed three of these radios using the "Save My Sanity" program at

The information is great and the whole process documented with excellent pictures to follow step by step.

Regards, Randy

Thx, Dale

Reply to
Randy