99 xlt 4x4 idle & vibration problem. any sugguestion?

i have an vibration problem. took it to the dealer and told me that the #3 wire was bad. so i changed all my wire & plugs again.. but the vibration is still there... it happens when i'm at a stop sign. it vibrated. step on the gas and it stops....

also the idle goes up & down.. from 500 to 800... doesn't stay put... (when i'm stoped)

another thing.. the engine noise became louder... the hissing sound. also sounds like the engine can't keep up. it goes woong...woong....(there is some delay on that)

its an 99 xlt 4x4 4.0 sohc engine.... 107,000 miles.

any idea on how to fix this problem???? help me out....

Reply to
Elf4U