99 XLT brake lights not working

None of the 3 brake lights are working. I've narrowed it down to either the brake light switch on the pedal or the wiring at that connector. If I wiggle the wiring the lights will start working for awhile. I can also pivot the switch back and forth slightly on the pivot pin and get the lights to come on. AFAICT the wiring and connector are OK. So, is there a good chance that the switch is going bad and should be replaced?

Reply to
jriechert

I went ahead and bought a new switch. Lights work fine now.

Reply to
Jerry