About Automatic Transmission Fluid in Engine !!!

Hello all.

I have Ford Explorer 94 . Yesterday I meet with big problem .

Oil from Automatic Transmission flow-over the engine oil and after this

engine oil was overfilled. !!!! I couldn't understand by which way it can be happend.

Have you any idea about it ????

Reply to
TBekur

Modulator valve on the trans is leaking.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

Dave,

A leaking modulator will suck transmission fluid into the intake manifold. Can you explain how it gets from there into the oil pan? Inquisitive mind wants to know.

Reply to
Happy Traveler