AC AIR VENT

Greetings,

95 Explorer XLT I have replaced my motor blower for the AC System.

However, I am still having problems geting the AC to blow full stength on HIGH or any other settings. It will blow, but not at the stength it once did.

In addition, when the setting is on MAX AC, when I accelerate, the air stops blowing. If I leave it in the AC position, it will blow through acceleration.

Any one know if a resistor or relay could be causing this issue?

Erik

Reply to
E Trevino

Does it stop blowing or does it blow from the defroster duct. Default mode is defrost. When you accelerate vacuum drops and flap sends air to defrost. Maybe it is partially sending air to defroster that is why it feels not as strong.

Reply to
JaWise

Don't know about this.

You probably have a vacuum leak somewhere to that when you accelerate and the vacuum drops, the system loses it and defaults to something like defrost.....

Reply to
Alan Moorman