Alarm won't quit!!!

My 99' anti-theft alarm will not stop once I turn the key to "on" and I have to dissconnect the battery to make it stop. I have tried locking/unlocking the door and just about everything else I could think of. any suggestions?

Reply to
twm

My 2001 theft alarm is activated don't know how to reset it.

Reply to
poohbear_Leah68

"twm" wrote: > My 99' anti-theft alarm will not stop once I turn the key to > "on" and I > have to dissconnect the battery to make it stop. I have tried > locking/unlocking the door and just about everything else I > could think > of. any suggestions?

i have a 94 explorer and to turn the anti theft off after it starts going off i have to put the key in the door lock and unlock it with the key and then start the ignition... hope it helps

Reply to
shor-t