Amazing events with my 2007 Explorer

Several amazing things happened to me and my 2007 Explorer last weekend:

Amazing event #1: The Message Center on my dashboard said to "Check LR Turn Light" and it was correct, the turn light didn't work Amazing event #2: I looked in the owners manual to see if it would tell me what to do Amazing event #3: The owners manual told me exactly how to replace the bulb Amazing event #4: The method in the owners manual was easy and actually worked. Only two screws had to be removed and they didn't require a special tool to remove them

The only hitch, the auto parts store nearby didn't have the bulb and said it wasn't even in his catalog. But I found one at the Ford dealer.

Tom

Reply to
SF-East Bay'r

Didn't you also have to open the rear hatch?

Reply to
Ulysses