Another Radio question

I have a 1998 Ford Explorer EB model, with a power antenna, and a 6 disc CD changer. I replaced the radio/CD with a Sony model, and the power antenna work fine with that, but not the CD changer. I also have a 1999 Ford Windstar and replaced the radio in that with a Pioneer model. The Windstar has a window antenna, so there is no need of a power antenna connecton. I want to put the Windstar radio, which has a tape deck, but no Cd player, in the Explorer, so I can get the CD changer to work. I tried that today, and the CD changer worked as expected, but the power antenna didn't work. Are there a couple of wires I can jumper together to get the correct signal to the antenna?

Reply to
KCC

I can only suggest that you access Sony and Pioneer websites to aid you.... I do have a fair amount of experience with all things Ford... If you want to stray from factory, it will cost extra....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Yup . On the back of the deck look for a blue or orange wire . It is for an amp or power antinna.

Later Mike

Reply to
Mike chambers