Anti-Theft problem

I have "starting" problem with my 95 Ford Explorer 4x4.

I cannot close or open doors with my remote key. I can open the door with key and tried to start i press the button on my remote key, but it wont work. The red light/key still blinks...

I have change the battery to remote key and all fuse are ok.

What i should do now ?? Is there any possible to disable this anti-theft ???

Regards Aki

Reply to
Aki

sounds like it needs to be reprogrammed....contact a dealer...even the salesmen usually know how to reprogram the remotes!

Reply to
DearDeva