Anyone using General Grabber HTS tires?

They've been getting good reviews and I was wondering if anyone here has first hand experience with them in snow and highway smoothness.

Thanks.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Kaufman

"Ben Kaufman" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

If they are anything like the General Grabber TR that came on my F150, they are OK on the highway and horrible on mud or snow. On mud, I have to use 4WD all the time, and still I have problems. We've only had a little so snow so far this year, but they were unimpressive on it.

Try

or
for infomration n this tire. Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Yes, I've seen these reviews, but thanks.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Kaufman

My co--worker got them for his 06 Honda Pilot. He says there great. I have to get tires soon for my 99 XLT. I have 72K on my Michelin Cross Terrains. Theres still good tread left, but the tires are 7 years old, the Generals were one of the tires I was considering because I don't think they make the Cross Terrains in my size anymore (P235/75R15).

Reply to
Mikepier

Thanks.. Sorry for the late recognition but my news reader apparently expired the topic.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Kaufman