Audiophile AM/FM Stereo 6 CD In-Dash

I have the Audiophile AM/FM Stereo setup in my 2002 Explorer.XLT. I'm looking for a way to connect an MP3 player directly to the radio instead of using an FM modulator or transmiter. Is there an Aux input or can someone suggest a way to connect it.

TIA

Jon

Reply to
Jon

One time surfing on the web I thought I saw an adapter that would give you a line in jack using the cd changer input jack on the back of the radio. Try autotoys.com or radiosandmore.com.

Reply to
JaWise

We use the FORD/AUX DMX V.1C from Blitzsafe.It works pretty well

Mark S Owner SoundsExtreme

Reply to
Mark S.