Backlights

I've lost the backlights on the 3 cruise control switches mounted on the rhs steering wheel, the 2 on the lhs switches are still illuminated.

So, I assume that a globe has blown - any idea on where it is and how I get to it?

This isn't going to be one of those $150 jobs to replace a 15 cent globe is it!

Steve

Reply to
Steve

See

There's more if you do a Google group search on - Explorer "cruise control" lights replace -

Reply to
Bob Kegel

Thanks Bob, I'll try that.

Steve