Beep when accelerating

When I hit the accelerator hard, I get a beep from the system. I can't see a message in the dash advising of the problem. Anyone have a clue what is causing this?

H Davis

Reply to
H Davis

I'm pretty sure that we are probably working on an Explorer... other than that.....

High pitched beep? Low pitched? Drivers side? Passengers side? Front? Rear?

Reply to
Jim Warman

see a message in the dash advising of the >problem. Anyone have a clue what is causing this?

Reply to
hippo