Bolt on exhaust system

The stock exhaust on my Explorer has been rusted at the muffler weld for a long time. It finally snapped a couple months ago. I need to get her smoged soon so i have to replace it. I'm having trouble finding a good bolt on kit. Something either OEM or better. I defiantly don't need anything ridiculous although some flowmasters would be sweet. I'm really just looking for a quality low budget piece. Bolt on is preferred since i don't have access to any welding tools, but i can defiantly pay someone to do so if the kit sparks my interest.

Reply to
Christopher Guidry

Check out rockauto.com. I have tried everything from a straight pipe to Dynomax and Magna Flow sorry to say no more MPG but a little extra power at WOT only.

Ron

Reply to
Ron & Maggie