can you get rear air AND a sunroof in a 02+ Explorer ?

Been looking around, and everything I find has one OR the other.. Are the two mutually exclusive ?

I got to thinking that maybe since the rear air is in the roof rather than the console as in previous years, that maybe they are running refrigerant lines or something that prevents the installation of a roof ??

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Yes, you can get both. I have both in my '03. But for most (all?) of the '02 model year you could NOT get both. So on a brand new one you can get what you want but if you're looking for used you might have a very hard time finding one with both, especially in the '02s.

Reply to
D.D. Palmer