Can’t Pwr Lock my doors except from rear tailgate switch

I have a 1996 Explorer XLT/5.0/AWD . I am wondering if anyone has ever experienced the following problem which I have had since buying the truck used. I am able to unlock my doors from all switches in the truck including the remote keyless and door keypad, however, I cannot lock the doors from anywhere other than the rear tail gate switch. Also I am unable to program the auto lock feature . Has anyone experienced this?

Reply to
courtom