Cargo cover for 2002 Explorer

I'm looking to get a retractable cargo cover for the used 2002 Explorer I bought a while back. I've seen a few on eBay and such but want to make sure before I buy one that they fit my model (with 3rd rear seats).

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim

Art McClinton

I have one, unused, that came with my 2002 when it was new. Since I have no use for it, we could talk. My Explorer did not come with a third-row seat, but I would be surprised if there is a difference in the cargo cover.

Un-munge my email address if you have any interest.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey