Center Console ArmRest

Greetings, Any idea where I can find a tan center console armrest with the cup holders for my 98 Explorer. Any idea what the dealer price would be if they have any?

George Evans Newport News, VA

Reply to
George Evans

don't they A L L have cupholders ??

I've never seen one that didn't !

anyway, check ebay .

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Is the center console removable ('02 XLT) without busting the thing apart (so that you couldn't reinstall it)?

And, what's underneath the center console? Bare sheet metal or carpeting, or otherwise?

My aim is to reconfigure that position for a CB radio and/or a 2M radio. Seems like I could easily pull power from there, (carefully) drill through to route antenna coax, and configure numerous mountin positions. There just isn't any room under the dash.

Rick Bryan New York, NY

Reply to
Corwin, Prince of Amber