Changing radio stations presets

Hi all,

I've gone and lost my owners manual and now I can't figure out how to change the radio statio presets.

I have a 93 XLT with the standard tape deck.

Thanks, Jay

Reply to
jay

I don't know your exact radio model, but on most car radios you manually tune in a station and then press and hold the desired preset channel button for a few seconds. Usually the system 'bleeps' when it has saved the new station. Hope this helps.

Simon H

Reply to
Simon H