Chime switch location

I want to be able to listen to the radio and have the drivers door open. Of course, the chiming is annoying. I don't see a old style pin switch to depress to stop the chiming. Where is the switch?

I don't want to disable the chime because it comes in handy for the parking/headlight mionder.

Jay

Reply to
Jay1028

Notwithstanding that knowing, at the very least, the year.... I would guess that your door switch is located in the latch... trip the latch to the full closed position and the car will think the door is shut....

C'mon, folks... this isn't alt.mindreaders...

Reply to
Jim Warman