Cyclops/Centre Brake Light

Okay, so I get pulled over by a cop, who happens to be a buddy of mine. He tells me my cyclops/ centre brake light above the tailgate is out. I've looked all around and can't figure out how to fix this anyone have any idea?

Reply to
Simon Templar

What's your year model? Mine is a 92, and there are two screws that you have take out and then it pops out very easily. You can buy two light bulbs from Walmart to replace them. Hope this may help.

Reply to
w.elsallal

Reply to
Simon Templar

I am not 100% sure about the 96's but my 97 has the neon third brake light. You really shouldn't be working on that one yourself. It could be a shocker! Of course having a shop repair it would also be a shocker with the price!

Searcher

Reply to
Searcher1

Thanks for the heads up. Just found out I have to go to a dealer to get this fixed. WIll let you know cost later