Daytime Running Lights 2001 Explorer Sport

Hello All

I have a problem with my DRL's!, they stopped coming on.

The problem started as I remember a couple of months ago, when I start my car I notice the lights flicker rapidy (as if a contacts comes on and off with engine vibration). I checked the fuses and the 15 Amp fuse for the DRL is ok, but I could not tell which relay is responsible. Now the lights stopped running completely, with no effect to headhights, both low and high beams running fine when I turn the light switch on. Nothing is wrong with fuses, the owners guide proved to be useless. Since the DRL's are mandatory in Canada, i don't want to get a ticket over this silly issue. Any suggestions to where the I can find the relay responsible?, the fuse is still ok.

Pete

Reply to
Pete