Deep Dish Heavy Rubber Winter Mats For Explorer

Where can I get custom fit (not just "they fit if you cut them) heavy duty flexible rubber winter mats for my 2003 Mountaineer? I DO NOT want "floor liners" that are hard flat plastic, but flexible "corregated" or "honeycombed" rubber mats.

Reply to
Daniel David Palmer

Memory thing going on.... IIRC, they are called "husky liners"... Deep dish, form fitted, I hate them with a passion floor mat....

Google is your friend.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Mikepier